Galaxy Hawk Hoodie
PLEASE NOTE: We are a small team working hard to hand make each order. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for production before orders are ready to ship.
- OKEO-TEX sustainable 66% bamboo, 28% cotton, 6% spandex
- Soft bamboo Fleece with jersey liners, good for all seasons, great for fall and winter.
- Long fitted silhouette, great for wearing with leggings
- Hidden kangaroo pocket, Scuba style hood
- Fabric colour shown is black, hoodie liners will be black
- Original Print is screen printed with stable colour remover
- 100% Ethically made start to finish by Sea of Wolves staff in Nelson, BC.
This is our classic Sea of Wolves hoodie design. It features a cozy scuba hood, long cuffs, a hidden kangaroo pocket and a long form fitting body. The bamboo fleece is super soft, durable and very stretchy. This hoodie is perfect for wearing with leggings but is great with jeans too and the nice slim fit of it makes it easy to wear under jackets. The hand drawn galaxy hawk print has the look of an ancient piece of Egyptian jewelry and is one of our top sellers. It is printed on the back and on the arms in a stable colour remover.
YOUR MEASUREMENTS - OUR SIZE
Size: XS (0-2) / S (4-6) / M (8-10) / L (12-14) / Xl (16-18)
Bust : 31" 33" 35" 38" 41"
Waist: 25" 27" 29" 32" 35"
Hip: 34" 36" 38" 41" 44"
The nature of our human made silk screening process may result in a slight difference than the product shown in the photo and thus, a one of a kind product for you.
How to care for you garment: It is best to wash in cold water and hang to dry so as to keep the shape, stretch and quality of the print should it have one.
All of Sea of Wolves Design clothing is designed by Catherine Gaudreault and printed with original artwork by Nathan Stewart. From patterning to sewing to printing, the garments are produced in our downtown studio in Nelson, BC by our talented staff and us. It is our utmost priority to source high quality fabrics and to produce our designs locally and ethically.