Oversized Scuba Hood Distressed Hoodie
PLEASE NOTE: We are a small team working hard to hand make each order. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for production before orders are ready to ship.
- OKEO-TEX sustainable 66% bamboo, 28% cotton, 6% spandex.
- Soft bamboo Fleece with jersey liners, good for all seasons, great for fall and winter.
- Long fitted silhouette with curved style lines, extra long sleeves and oversized scuba hood
- Fabric colour shown is black with distressed panel.
- Distressing is done by hand with a stable colour remover.
- 100% Ethically made start to finish by Sea of Wolves staff in Nelson, BC.
This sumptuous hoodie is similar to our cowl hoodie but has an oversized scuba style cowl hood. It still features the exquisitely flattering on the female form with it's curved style lines. The extra long cuffs are stylish and are great on a chilly day and there are also two pockets with ruching. The distressing is all done by hand by us in our studio and from this process creates a unique pattern in each garment. This is a beautifully feminine hoodie.
YOUR MEASUREMENTS - OUR SIZE
Size: XS (0-2) / S (4-6) / M (8-10) / L (12-14) / Xl (16-18)
Bust : 31" 33" 35" 38" 41"
Waist: 25" 27" 29" 32" 35"
Hip: 34" 36" 38" 41" 44"
The nature of our human made silk screening process may result in a slight difference than the product shown in the photo and thus, a one of a kind product for you.
How to care for you garment: It is best to wash in cold water and hang to dry so as to keep the shape, stretch and quality of the print should it have one.
All of Sea of Wolves Design clothing is designed by Catherine Gaudreault and printed with original artwork by Nathan Stewart. From patterning to sewing to printing, the garments are produced in our downtown studio in Nelson, BC by our talented staff and us. It is our utmost priority to source high quality fabrics and to produce our designs locally and ethically.